Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Magnify "to increase in signifigance : exaggerate"


Sometimes we make a mountain out of a molehill.

For example, when I cannot find my other matching sock. I will look and look for it until I have completely messed up my entire room! Then I have an even bigger problem on my hands. When all I needed to do in the first place was pick out a different pair of socks. Or like my friends Jenn and Elanna would do... just wear mismatched socks (isn't that more fun anyway)!

Happy Creative Week!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww he's so cute!!! Great take on the topic and I know what you mean about socks, where do they all end up??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great illustration.
    boy and don't we ever......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.
    Teri (who is currently wearing an unlikely pair of socks while typing)

    ps...I just read Cecil's Garden by Holly Keller last night. :) hmmmmmmm, is someone trying to tell me something? :)

    ReplyDelete