Monday, September 21, 2009

The "Good" Witch




I am looking forward to Halloween! It's pretty much right around the corner. I have always enjoyed Halloween. Everything from dressing up into what ever you want to be for the evening, the decorations, scary haunted stories to the candy of course! I do miss going from door to door Trick or Treating for candy, since I am an adult (although not at heart)! Trust me though I pushed the limit on Trick or Treating as long as I could into my teen years! Ha!
The candy is the best still, I remember somehow my sister always had WAY MORE than I did... even though we went to the same houses? How did she do that? Must have been her little trick, wink wink!
I think I am going to have to buy lots of candy this year to hand out! Just since I can't trick or treat I guess I can participate the other way! Then I can see all the cute costumes AND it will give me a reason to wear a costume too!