Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dreaming Big!


Self Portrait… I am constantly day dreaming and doodling everywhere I go. Plus, I love to keep inspirational quotes that I come across. I think my mom had a huge influence in that, as she is filled with inspirational quotes from her own creative mind and others that she has kept along the way.
Right now I feel so blessed that I have the opportunity to take some time away from the full time work grind, to travel and draw as much as possible. My guy and I are driving the East Coast in "Clark" our camper promoting kite boarding! Which is just so exciting on so many levels - sight seeing, meeting new friends, and the leisurely time to actually draw whenever I want! Times are tight and I know a lot of people are struggling through these economic times, but as long as we do our best to keep dreaming and working toward the next day – I believe we will all be better for it!
So I am going to keep plugging along and drawing (one of my favorite things anyway) and working hard to reach my dream goals! Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment